Hawaii Auction House
Terms and Conditions
- ALL BIDDERS MUST read, understand, and agree to the Terms and Conditions BEFORE REGISTERING
- ALL BIDDERS MUST REGISTER AND HAVE A BIDDER NUMBER.
- ALL BIDS ARE LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACTS OF SALE. We accept live bids, online bids, and phone bids.
- ALL SALES FINAL, NO REFUNDS
- Lots shall be paid for IN FULL before the close of the auction. We accept cash, good checks, MasterCard, VISA, American Express, Discover, and CHASE wire transfers.
- A 15% Buyer’s Premium applies to all auction lots.
- A 2.5% Merchant Processing Fee applies to all credit card transactions.
- HI Sales Tax applies to those purchasing without a resale license.
- Those with a HI Sales tax resellers license must bring their license with them at the time of purchase or pay sales tax.
- Highest bidder shall be buyer. If any dispute arises, the Auctioneer shall have absolute discretion to settle dispute, and remove the lot from the sale or place the disputed lot up for auction again.
- Any first, final, or fraction of a bid may be rejected by the auctioneer if in his judgement such a bid does not meet reserve or would be likely to affect the sale injuriously.
- If in the event of any failure of the buyer to comply with fair practice, such as stop payment while maintaining lots purchased, for longer than 7 days, thereof criminal action will be taken.
- Hawaii Auction House Auctioneers may divide or combine any two or more lots, and withdraw any lot from sale.
- All goods are without guaranteed and are described as to best of knowledge.
- Persons unknown to Hawaii Auction House who are paying by check may have to leave the Merchandise until the check has cleared their financial institution. (Unless Approved by Auctioneer)
- Certain items in the sale are being offered subject to reserve, the confidential minimum price below such lot will not be sold. Hawaii Auctioneers may implement such reserves through the Auctioneer on behalf of the consignor.
- Auctioneers and owners are not responsible for the correct descriptions of any lot or for the genuineness or authenticity of the property comprising the same or for any defeects therein, and they also make no warranty or representation connection therewith. No sale will be set aside nor will any liability be assumed on account of any incorrectness in description, error in cataloging, imperfection not noted in the catalogue or made orally at the sale. All goods will be exposed for public exhibition and will be sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” and without recourse and no deduction will be made for damaged articles.
- Items must be picked up within 7 days. Items left over 7 days will be assessed a $2.00 fee per item per day. After 14 days the items will be considered abandoned and sold for storage fees.
- Customers must have their receipt to pick up merchandise. Failure to do so will result in a $2.00 research fee.
- Hawaii Auction House will without limitation have the right to hold the purchaser of items not paid or cleared, liable for the bid price, and may at its option cancel the sale, retaining any payments as liquidated damages or resell the items without notice. The purchaser’s account also risks either publicly or privately as the purchaser to be liable for the deficiency plus all costs, including commission of both sales and attorney fees should action be required.
- Please treat other people with respect at all times.
- If you break it, you bought it! So please be careful.
Live Auctions in Hawaii